If you need full-mouth tooth replacement to regain your oral health and smile, Hybridge® dental implants could be the solution for you! Our experienced dentists and team offer this simple, lasting solution to improve your appearance, restore your confidence and give you back a healthy quality of life. We invite you to call Avanta Dental today to schedule your consultation and find out if Hybridge dental implants in Yakima and Ellensburg, Washington, are right for you.
Hybridge full-arch dental implant bridges are typically recommended for individuals in need of full-mouth reconstruction as a result of missing or unhealthy teeth, dental disease, congenital conditions or accidents. Hybridge implants provide a unique treatment process, combining high-quality care with advanced technology to restore comfort, full dental function and your beautiful smile.
Why Choose Hybridge Dental Implants?
There are many dental implant treatment options available, and when choosing how to replace your teeth, it is important to understand the differences between these treatments and their outcomes. Many patients turn to Hybridge implants after choosing an alternative treatment and finding themselves in an endless cycle of treating the same teeth and the same problems over and over again. Hybridge offers a true solution for this situation, simplifying the treatment process and giving you a final result that improves your oral health and function as well as restores your smile.
Benefits of Hybridge Dental Implants?
Hybridge dental implants have many benefits, including:
- Permanent Support – Hybridge dental implants replace all the teeth in your upper or lower dental arch by permanently fixing a denture onto strategically placed dental implants (usually five or six implants total). Your Hybridge looks, feels and functions exactly like healthy, natural teeth, so you can be certain that your final result will be stable and will promote better long-term oral health.
- Jawbone Preservation – Hybridge dental implants prevent bone loss and preserve your appearance. The dental implants anchoring your Hybridge restoration work to stimulate your supporting bone structure, keeping it healthy and ensuring good oral function as well as an aesthetic appearance.
- A Cost-Effective Treatment – Hybridge implants are based on advanced dental implant technology, which makes them significantly less expensive to produce than conventional porcelain-fused metal bridgework. Your Hybridge restoration is also a final solution for problems, meaning that you will not need to continue re-treating the same teeth. This makes Hybridge dental implants more cost-effective than many other dental restoration options.
- Shorter Treatment Time – Hybridge dental implants take between three and 16 weeks to complete, which is significantly shorter than other full-mouth restoration treatments. Your treatment time will depend on whether you are replacing an upper dental arch, lower dental arch or both, as well as the healing time needed for your unique case. However, a specific and efficient process is followed in each Hybridge treatment to ensure that there are no “surprises” during treatment and that you spend as little time in the dental chair as possible.
- Built to Last – Hybridge dental implants are designed to be durable and long-lasting. Your final result will look like your natural teeth, will remain fixed and will function like your real teeth so that you can eat the foods you love and never worry about your oral health impacting your lifestyle. Your entire treatment is planned with this final restoration in mind so you can enjoy a healthy quality of life.
Kristen’s Hybridge Story
Tom’s Hybridge Story
For more information about Hybridge dental implants and to schedule a consultation with our dentists, give us a call today!